Your privacy is very important to us.
Zacopa Dotcom Sdn. Bhd. ("Company", "we" or "us") respects and protects the personal data of its Users and Buyers. The Company complies with the laws and regulations governing the Personal Data Protection Act.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log in with your email and password.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you create a Zacopa account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Shipping Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Profile Photo
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit our Site, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit with the Zacopa Site
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased at Zacopa
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- To manage your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online
- When you make/submit reviews of the products at Zacopa
- To send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make the delivery of the product to you (for example to our appointed courier service company).
We reserve the right to disclose any relevant personal data in its sole discretion, with or without a warrant or court order from any law enforcement agencies, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to protect ourselves, or our business in certain situations, where you: (a) are in violation of the Terms of Service governing this site; (b) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged, in any activity purporting to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of another; or (c) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged, in any other illegal conduct or activity. Zacopa also reserves the right to report any suspected illegal activity to such entities for investigation and prosecution.
All transaction information passed between the Site and iPay88 and are automatically encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available). This encryption protocol protects data as it travels over the internet. Therefore Zacopa and its employees do not have access to your private information other then information voluntarily submitted to us through the Site.
Credit card/Banking information provided via iPay88 is only used for payment processing and is NOT collected, recorded or stored in any way.
Zacopa seeks to have reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit through the Website or upload for storage in connection with the Website is so transmitted or stored at your own risk.
If in the event you feel that your account has been compromised you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at email@example.com.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your Zacopa Account at the Site.
CHANGES AND NOTIFICATION
Zacopa Dotcom. Sdn. Bhd.
11 & 11A, Jalan BLM 1/4
Bandar Laguna Merbok
08000 Sungai Petani