Why Pro Selection Chicken?
ProBalance Chicken Flavour ProBalance™ equipped with all the Nutritional benefits for a complete balanced diet for all dogs. Packed with all the essential minerals, Proteins, Fibers, and additional benefits such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help maintain, protect and ensure you dogs health lifestyle.
ProBalance™ has uniquely shaped kibbles taste great and helps maintain your dog’s dental health. To guarantee a complete balance we have also produced our kibbles in unique shapes to help maintain and clean your dog’s teeth.
ProBalance™ dog food is made with the best interest at heart for dogs. We strive hard to achieve the highest quality products and meet the requirements of international certifications. Our Product formulation is compliant with AAFCO and is produced under stringent manufacturing and quality management systems that meet the ISO 9001 standards, GMP (Good manufacturing Process) and HACCP (Hazzard Analysis and Critical Control Points) safety guidelines.
Wholegrain Corn, Rice, Poultry Meal, Soy Bean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Bran, Poultry by product, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Thickening agent, Iodized Salt, Food Colour, Dried Vegetable, Essential Vitamins & Minerals and Flavor.
Pro Selection – Chicken
Chicken meat is the best lean meat meal you can give to your dog. Chicken meat gives a wide variety of benefits; it’s high content of protein which helps to build strong immunity and overall body mass and muscle. In addition to protein it contains a large amount of nutrients and minerals which make up the essential needs of dogs daily requirements. Not to mention, chicken essence from the chicken meat is very important for a healthy heart & it helps in the circulatory functions of the blood vessels as well as it helps to control the levels of homocysteine in the body, an amino acid that can cause cardiovascular disease.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep remaining food re-sealed or closed in a container after use.
- You can choose to serve your dog once or twice in a day according to the recommended daily feeding amount.
- Make sure your dog’s feeding and water dishes are always clean.
Daily Feeding Guidelines for DRY Food
|Weight of dog
||Servings per day
|5 – 10kg
|10 – 30kg
Dog requires different types of nutrition and distribution just like us do to continue to develop and create a strong immune system to prevent any health problem in the future.
- Omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids which help to keep your dogs coat healthy and shiny.
- Calcium and phosphorus are the two primary mineral content in your dog’s body. It’s important for dog to maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Protein is an essential building block when it comes to muscle, fur, skin and brain development.
- Fibre is important to your dog’s health because it provides bulk to move food through its intestinal tract.
- Oligofructose to improve the digestion in dog and helps to maintain their gastrointestinal health.
- Added green tea essence to help reduce the odour of dog’s stool and urine.
It’s true that dog’s have different needs of nutritional proportion than that of other mammals. Especially for puppies, they need higher protein to ensure them to grow faster and healthier into adulthood. This is because puppies are in a stage of development and any foundation has to be laid out during this stage to build a strong immune system.